What's included: 7 nights of accommodations; specified meals; a guided tour to the Gay Clubs or Disco in San Jose City; a guided visit to Tortuguero canals, a rafting tour on the Sarapiqui river, a Titi Canopy Tour, a guided visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park; and a sunset sailing tour on Manuel Antonio bay; all land and water transfers within Costa Rica; park entrance fees, professional bilingual tour guide for all tours, all airport/ hotel transfers on scheduled arrival/departures dates only, and all the Costa Rica hotel and tourism taxes.
Not Included: Airfare to/from Costa Rica, entrance fees to the Gay bars and discos (about $5 per person), Tortuguero National Park entrance fee ($10 per person), travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, and any gratuities or costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
Price of Package:
$ 1,490** per person in Single occupancy………...
$ 1,180** per person in Double occupancy……….
$ 1,060** per person in Triple occupancy…..……..…
$ 1,011** per person in Quad occupancy……………..
Notes to consider:
* Optional price including the airfare is available upon request.
** Payment of your reservation may be made by Bank wire or by Visa or MasterCard through our online credit/debit card processing system. If you wish to pay with an AMEX or Discover cards or by PayPal, you need to add 3% to the prices listed here.
* Additional nights, tours, Spa services, and other activities may be added to your trip.
* There is a maximum weight restriction of 230 pounds per person for the Titi Canopy and the rafting tours. And some of the transportation services have additional charges for someone who requires two seats. Please let us know in advance how many people in your group weight 230 pounds or more, so we can schedule a different tour for those individuals and/or choose the proper vehicles for your transportation.
* The tours included in the itinerary are the most popular activities available in every city. However a large array of other daytime activities, such as ATV or Segway rides, sea or lake kayaking, fly boarding, parasailing, horseback riding, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea or white water fishing, canyonering, bird watching, and cave spelunking, to name only a few of them, also are available. Any of these tours can be added or exchanged for specified tours upon request.
* Other services such as body massages and other spa services provided in your hotel room can be added for an additional charge. You will receive a 10% discount at the Arenal Paraiso Spa, or when using our private masseur service at Manuel Antonio beach - if you book these services through our agency.
* This Itinerary is open to any change or upgrade that you request.
We need to receive full payment for this package 3 weeks prior to the starting date of tour.
To guarantee these prices and the rooms in the hotels, we need to receive a deposit for $200 per person, as soon as you receive a written confirmation of the reservation from our agency. You can then make installments on the balance by requesting a link emailing at email@example.com when you are ready to make a payment.